INFORMATION ABOUT COVID AND XC PRACTICE
A FEW REMINDERS:
1. Arrive at 3:15 PM for temperature check, COVID screening, check-in and wristband distribution. This will be done next to the pool
2. All athletes must be fully cleared before the first day of practice. No exceptions. Your status will be posted next to your name on the groups list
3. RUSD is strictly limiting practice to King enrolled students only. No friends, siblings, parents or KXC Alums are allowed to be involved with practice at any time.
4. IMPORTANT: If you feel ill the day of practice in any way, DO NOT COME TO PRACTICE.
5. Masks must be worn and social distancing is required at all times. (Masks do not need to be worn during running)
WHAT TO WEAR/BRING
Wear running shoes, shorts and a t-shirt.
Wear a running watch
Bring your own water. We cannot provide communal water for all.